How To Use PS4 Dualshock 4 controller: The wireless controller PlayStation 4 can use more reliably and efficiently to play the game. Also, The PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 controller mounted on your Windows or Mac machine.
You will be able to install PS3 and PS4 controls on your Computer with DS4Windows, a simple device for Windows, to play new games. You can play online, via Bluetooth, or use a micro USB cable.
How to use PS4 Dualshock 4 controller
Well, here today we will learn about how we can use the PS4 on our PC. Everyone has a question in their mind that can we use PlayStation on our PC?. So the answer is Yes. Here is how we connect the Dualshock 4 controller
Start by downloading and installing the DS4Windows application
The program “cheats” the computer, which suggests that the PS4 controller is an Xbox controller so that the Windows system approves it. It is a small utility with little space and daily updates.
- Start by downloading (downloading) and installing the latest version of the software via the link provided.
- You will get a ZIP file in the download folder that you can unzip and open/execute immediately.
- Click to install the DS4 driver, as shown in the image below (Step 1).
- Next and finish the driver installation. If you are using Windows 7 or earlier, install the driver which is shown in Step No 2.
- Go to the utility settings and activate “Run at startup” so that the program is running when the computer is turned on.
- It is recommended that the computer get restart to make sure the stability of the installed drivers and files.
Connect the PS4 controller to the PC via micro USB or Bluetooth cable
From here, you can also use the PS3 or PS4 controller associated with your computer via a micro USB cable, optionally using the one supplied with the controls, or via Bluetooth to play wirelessly.
To play the pc with the PS4 controller connected to the cable, simply connect it to the USB port. Recognition will be automatic, ready to play, that is, a plug & play remedy for Windows computers.
Adjust the settings and profiles of the command in DS4Windows
The tool allows you to create different profiles for the PS4 controller that you want to use on your computer. However, When you open it, you will see the configuration interface is shown above, where you can see the remote mac address, the battery level, and more information.
You can connect multiple PS3 and PS4 controllers to your computer at the same time, either by cable or via Bluetooth. You will also be shown the type of connection (USB or Bluetooth) as well as the selected profile and the editing/personalization options.
Create different profiles to adapt the controller to different games
You can create patterns with key configurations, LEDs, and combinations for different genres to facilitate the use of the PS4 controller in PC games. Configuration can be done by swiping two fingers over the touchpad.
The DS4Windows tool is complete and allows you to use all the processes of the PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 controller to play on your computer.
There are some other similar tools, such as CronusMAX (paid), among other free programs, but none of them have such consensus and positive reviews as DS4Windows.
pair the wireless controller with your Mac
Apple computers with the macOS Catalina os, or later, support connection to the DUALSHOCK 4 remote PS4 via Bluetooth, or via the micro USB cable that you use, for example, to charge it.
To pair the remote via Bluetooth:
- Click the PS and Share buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- As long as the light bar turns white and the blinking pairing mode is turned on, then Waits for the Apple or Windows system to understand the command and close the connection.
- You can now use the PS4 wireless controller to monitor compatible games and software on Mac and Windows
Remember to allow Bluetooth on your Windows or Mac computer (in settings), to check for new apps, in this case, a wireless controller, or a wireless controller. This method applies to both systems.
Connect the USB cable controller to your Apple computer
You can attach the PS4 controller to the Apple computer with the USB cable without downloading any software. You’re not going to see updates or warnings, but the control system is on. Click on Apple–About this Mac–System Report-USB for conformation
Despite being called the “Wireless Controller,” the controller is wired to the Mac and can be used in any compatible game without any special modification. It should be noted that Steam provides support for DualShock 4 for Macs and PCs.
Software such as DS4Windows is required if you wish to connect a USB cable to a Windows computer. Then the connection to the computer will be instant, and you will have the sound warning of the new system installed, as well as access to the apps mentioned above.